|Reading Time||10-15 minutes||Shelf Life||3 Years|
Individually packed test device,
|Accuracy||＞99.9%||Feature 1||High Accuracy|
|Feature 2||High Sensitivity||Feature 3||Clear Results|
|Feature 4||Easy To Read||Feature 5||Easy To Use|
|Feature 6||OEM/ODM Available||Feature 7||Quality Guarantee|
Allow the test device and specimens to equilibrate to temperature (15-30°C or 59-86°F) prior to testing.
1. Remove the test cassette from the sealed pouch.
2. For serum or plasma specimens: Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 drops of serum or plasma (approximately 100μl) to the specimen well(S) of the test cassette, then start the timer. See illustration below.
3. For whole blood specimens: Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 1 drop of whole blood(approximately 35μl) to the specimen well(S) of the test cassette, then add 2 drops of buffer (approximately 70μl) and start the timer. See illustration below.
4. Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 1 drop (approximately 35μl) of Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma specimen to the specimen well(S) of the test cassette, then add 1 drop of buffer (approximately 35μl) and start the timer.
5. Wait for the colored line(s) to appear. Read results at 15 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 20 minutes.
Notes: Every test has its own buffer. Pay attention to the label on the buffer bottle. Don't mix up them.