|Reading Time||10-15 minutes||Shelf Life||3 Years|
Individually packed test device,
|Accuracy||＞99.9%||Feature 1||High Accuracy|
|Feature 2||High Sensitivity||Feature 3||Clear Results|
|Feature 4||Easy To Read||Feature 5||Easy To Use|
|Feature 6||OEM/ODM Available||Feature 7||Quality Guarantee|
Note: Allow the test devices, reagent and specimens to equilibrate to room temperature (15-30°C or 59-86°F ) prior to testing.
1. Put an extraction tube on the work station.
2. Add 0.3 mL (10 drops) of the extraction reagent into the extraction tube.
3. Sampling refer to section ‘Specimen Collection’.
4.Insert the swab specimen into the extraction tube which contains
extraction reagent. Roll the swab at least 5 times while pressing the head against the bottom and side of the extraction tube. Leave the swab in the extraction tube for one minute.
5. Remove the swab while squeezing the sides of the tube to extract the
liquid from the swab. The extracted solution will be used as test sample.
6. Cover the extraction tube with a dropper tip tightly.
7. Remove the test cassette from the sealed pouch.
8. Reverse the specimen extraction tube, holding the tube upright, transfer 3 drops (approximately 100μL) slowly to the specimen well (S) of the test cassette, then start the timer.
9. Wait for colored lines to appear. Interpret the test results at 15 minutes.
Do not read results after 20 minutes.