|Catalog No.||EC-Strep B1001||Format||Cassette|
|Reading Time||10-15 minutes||Shelf Life||3 Years|
Individually packed test device,
|Accuracy||＞99.9%||Feature 1||High Accuracy|
|Feature 2||High Sensitivity||Feature 3||Clear Results|
|Feature 4||Easy To Read||Feature 5||Easy To Use|
|Feature 6||OEM/ODM Available||Feature 7||Quality Guarantee|
1. Remove the test cassette from the sealed foil pouch and use it as soon as possible. Best results will be obtained if the test is performed immediately after opening the foil pouch.
2. Hold the Reagent A bottle vertically and add 5 full drops (approximately 250μL) of Reagent A to an extraction test tube. Reagent A is red in color. Hold the Reagent B bottle vertically and add 4 full drops (approximately 200μL) to the tube. Reagent B is colorless. Mix the solution by gently swirling the extraction test tube. The addition of Reagent B to Reagent A changes the color of the solution from red to yellow.
3. Immediately add the throat swab to the extraction test tube of yellow solution. Agitate the swab 10 times in the tube. Leave the swab in the tube for 1 minute. Then press the swab against the side of the tube and squeeze the bottom of the tube as the swab is withdrawn. Discard the swab.
4. Fit the dropper tip on top of the extraction test tube. Place the test cassette on a clean and level surface. Add 3 full drops of solution (approx. 100 µL) to the specimen well (S) and then start the timer.
5. Wait for the colored line(s) to appear. Read results at 5 minutes. Do not
interpret the result after 10 minutes.