|Reading Time||10-15 minutes||Shelf Life||3 Years|
Individually packed test device,
|Accuracy||＞99.9%||Feature 1||High Accuracy|
|Feature 2||High Sensitivity||Feature 3||Clear Results|
|Feature 4||Easy To Read||Feature 5||Easy To Use|
|Feature 6||OEM/ODM Available||Feature 7||Quality Guarantee|
Allow the test kit and specimens to equilibrate to temperature (15-30°C or 59-86°F) prior to testing.
1. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test kit from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Place the test kit on a clean and level surface.
3. For serum or plasma specimen: Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 drops of serum or plasma (approximately 100μl) to the specimen pad of the test kit, then start the timer. See illustration below.
4. For whole blood specimens: Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 1 drop of whole blood(approximately 35μl) to the specimen pad of the test kit, then add 2 drops of buffer (approximately 70μl) and start the timer. See illustration below.
5. Wait for the colored line(s) to appear. Read results at 15 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 20 minutes.